One Lovely Blog Award?
Really? You read the rantings I post? Wow. Thank you, sophie12hours! Love your blog, Sophie! Even though we all know that isn’t your real name.
So I’m going to try this, too. Apparently… there are rules to this.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Seven things about me:
- My real name isn’t Ray, but like Sophie, I’m protecting the people I love. This writing is mostly for me, certainly not for my family, and I would rather it stay that way.
- I have gone back to school to get my degree in business management. Apparently, I didn’t have enough to do during the day.
- I love football. I miss it when it isn’t football season. I love spring and summer, but find myself wishing it away just so I can get my football fix.
- My sister passed away recently of a heart attack. She was 30. Left behind three small children. I’m still not ready to discuss that yet.
- I am a sexual abuse survivor. The #metoo movement has recently brought up some old feelings and I am considering therapy for the first time.
- My children are my life. I never felt like a whole person until I had them. They make life worth living and the main reason I quit drinking.
- I am an alcoholic. I have struggled for 10 years with being a drunk on a daily basis. I am on day 18 of living sober. See #6 for the main reason I quit.
So, that was that. All that is left for me to do is nominate seven other blogs, so here are seven writers who inspire me and whose blogs I regularly read:
There are so many more of you I would like to add, but seven was the number.
Thank you all for writing.